Paper boy creatin

Hi @chanotskie !:wink: All the scripts in the “Ready Package” are included in the libraries (DLL). They can be opened with the help of any editor, for example “Notepad ++”. But I’m not sure that they will be displayed correctly. Why do you need to edit internal scripts? After all, you can add your own, additional scripts, and you just need to delete unnecessary ones! In any case, I need to clarify the information on how you can edit them. At the moment I’m not ready to answer you.

Hey ready, i need to see the problem that, why is when it is exported to apk, it took 20-30 seconds to load on my main menu and also, clicking the go back button also took 10 seconds to go back, so i guess i need to check it in script to make it respond more faster… But i am unable to open the ready dll using the unity when im trying to edit the script… Hmm is there anything else i can use to open and edit it?

1 Like

Hey @chanotskie! Believe in scripts for this you will not find a solution to speed up this process. This is due to the fact that you are using the restart of the whole project. In fact, when you click a button, you overload the project completely. I have this problem, but only for my old devices. What is the amount of RAM in your android device? The solution to speed up the application is to not use the scene reload button, but rather to restart the scene manually in the event. You just need to return all the parameters (When you press the scene restart button) to the home position (Player position, score, life, etc.). I think this should help you.

2 Likes

Is it possible to edit the scripts (DLL) and use divide and multiply symbols /* ?

Can a sprite move a variables distance divide 10,
For example?

1 Like

Hi @Suzzy-Grey!:blush:

1. Theoretically, any script can be changed to suit your needs. But if you change the “Ready Package” to add new numerators, you will most likely need to change not only the scripts, but also the localization files and load new assets for them. I’m not sure if it’s worth it. New parameters such as “Multiplication” and “Divisions” are already in the list for future updates. Or do you mean to add symbols for commenting code? In any case, the task is to read the “DLL” library, then its contents can be copied into a separate (New) script, after you make the necessary changes you can save the new script and replace it with the library that is used in the inspector. How to open for reading and correctly displaying DLL - the library, I can not yet tell you. But I know that special programs are being implemented for this. I did not go deep into it, since such a need has never arisen before. Please share on the forum if you find more information for this.:wink:

2. Good question! :+1:
    If I understand you correctly, do you mean something like this? Example:
    “Sprite Move Down = variables distance x/10”?

I’ve seen similar functions in other editors, for example in “Construct 2D.” We have not yet implemented such opportunities in the “Ready Maker”. But if you think that this will be useful, please write more about this in the “Suggestion Box” section. (Please indicate why you think this is useful for “Ready”, perhaps create an example). We will certainly study this and if it is really useful, we will add this feature to our list of backlogs, which we gradually implement with each new release.

2 Likes

Ok ready thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@chanotskie - No problem! :wink:

Hey ready, when exporting to unity, i can see the scene but theres a black box on the upper left corner, how can i see it in full… Thank u

1 Like

I have the same problem. It cannot be seen in-game, but it covers almost everything

1 Like

@chanotskie and @Network5. It seems that this layer in the canvas is used for outputting the workspace, I need to see if it can be changed after exporting the project to Unity.

I found out already :slight_smile: tnx ready

2 Likes

Network 5, just keep on clicking the video icon in the game… After that you will notice the different actions will happen, and when you see an arrow icon… Thats it just resize the black box thing…

1 Like

Excellent!:clap: I’m glad you figured this out.:blush:

1 Like