Missing blocks/sections in ready maker

I am using ready maker for quite a few times but sometimes it does not show all the blocks like (artwork, basic shapes etc) in the assets section. I have tried clearing the cache and uploading different images from my computer as well but it did not work.

3 Likes

Hi @talhadq ! Welcome to the our Forum! :mechanical_arm: Since the quarantine began, some users have had problems with the Internet connection (I mean with foreign traffic), most likely you sometimes cannot connect to our servers, which are located in North America. On our side, I do not observe server failures.
See also other topics on this issue:

Do you have any suggestions to overcome this issue ?

2 Likes

Maybe you can try to use VPN or change your internet provider

2 Likes

@Ready the problem in the issue that talk is:

The problem is the numerical configuration of the computer, in the USA they use the period (.) and not de “,” to separate the decimal places and this apparently gives an error. You must change the settings from the regional format to English (US), but not the time zone. you will be able to easily find out how to do it in tutorials on the internet

But the problem is just in Windows. On Mac or mobile devices this problem does not happen.

1 Like

I have good internet. what it normally resolves is to reinstall and restart the computer. what it normally resolves is to reinstall and restart the computer. but I think it’s not the right way when it’s a constant thing! I hope someone have another solution!

2 Likes

So, then if your problem is the same as the one described in the other topic (Links in my answer above), you just need to change the region to North America (For Windows).

1 Like