Issue not displaying on a computer correctly

Hello Iam having an issue on only one computer where my creation does not display correctly but it works properly on all other computers. even if I try to create the same thing on that computer all the buttons do not react correctly. I have tried reinstalling the program again and removing all the files but it still the same, any ideas?

3 Likes

Hello @unisalzburg and welcome to the Ready Maker community. If you are facing issues on just one device, it is quite possible that the actual issue may be in the device. By the way, which device you are facing troubles with?

1 Like

Hi Thanks for the reply, it is a windows 10 laptop, running an Arduino application

2 Likes

@unisalzburg, is your laptop 32-bit or 64-bit? Because even though Ready Maker runs on 32-bit devices, it is primarily a 64-bit app. For this reason, the 32-bit versions might not work well.

Or quite possible that the Arduino might not be connecting well with your laptop.

1 Like

64 bit, brand new laptop, Arduino connects no problem.

2 Likes

Really confusing… I can’t understand why is it happening…

1 Like

Yeah me neither, thx for your help anyway.

2 Likes

Could this have to deal with the screen resolution of the device? If not, what size is your app? Does it use the desktop format or a mobile portrait or landscape format? This can be seen in your projects settings.

1 Like

Hi @unisalzburg! :slightly_smiling_face: Welcome to our forum. :mechanical_arm: Sometimes, for some screen resolutions, you can see errors in the layout of the layers. Try to open the app in full screen mode (Press the Alt + Enter key combination) .

2 Likes

Thx guys, I thought this would be the solution but unfortunately it still responds the same, really appreciate your help.

3 Likes

There is still one reason I could think of: maybe it has to do something with the memory usage of the hard disk where you have Ready Maker installed.

2 Likes

Maybe this solutions working for you: Projects are not saved - #10 by Ready

2 Likes

This maybe the case because the computer OS is in German, I will check tomorrow and report back, thx again.

3 Likes

OK I changed the way currency is displayed but still no joy but it definitely has to do with the OS being in another language, I checked another computer running German and it also does not display correctly and even if I try to create the whole thing again on the German OS it also dosen´t work.

3 Likes

Hi @unisalzburg! Try change the region to North America.

2 Likes

Thx yes that worked!

3 Likes