Projects are not saved

Hello! I downloaded Ready to my laptop HP (Windows 10), but my projects are not displayed correctly, and new ones are not saved. There is also a problem with the choice of assets. It became simply impossible to work. On iOS and android devices, there is no such problem. What is the reason and how can it be corrected?

2 Likes

This might have to deal with your connection to the servers. When you use Ready, all of your assets and projects are saved to their servers. How’s your internet connection on your laptop?

1 Like

My laptop and phone (android) are connected to the same wifi network. But the app Ready works on the phone. Perhaps it’s the servers. Maybe i need to download the penultimate version Ready? I just downloaded it to my laptop from the site yesterday

3 Likes

Hi @JulVern78 and welcome to our forum. :mechanical_arm: You can show the screens with errors with errors please? Also try open the app in full screen mode (Press the Alt + Enter key combination), maybe this fix the your problems.

2 Likes

Hello!
I downloaded 32 bit version 2.5.32 on another older laptop. The result is the same. No new game save and existing projects are not displayed correctly

2 Likes

2 Likes

I could work on android, but I can only export to unity from windows. When exported, the final result looks the same in Unity as in the screenshot and this leaves no options.

The screenshot shows the finished project. This is a penalty shootout game. Most of the assets are not displayed in the finished project, the rest are enlarged

2 Likes

Hi @JulVern78! Since Ready Maker is primarily a 64-bit software, the 32-bit versions usually show such issues. If it is possible for you, then you might want to download it on 64-bit PC.

1 Like

Yes, my new laptop has a 64 bit OS. The result does not change. I tried with an older 32bit Ready version on an old laptop. Everything works. One has only to install the new version Ready, it does not work

3 Likes

Ahh i understund now! We finally figure out why the Ready Maker was giving an error for some users…

What happens is that different countries show numbers in different ways, so

1.265,72 here in another country (probably)
1,265.72 in the US and Canada, and basically in every project we have saved until now
so when Ready Maker tries to recreate the project, it assumes that the . just mean a thousand, and keeps the number decimal, instead of making it a real number with the parts smaller than 1.

The solution is to go into the OS settings and change it for now, before next release. For windows that means searching for “Changing the way Currency is displayed”, in the Region part of the Control Panel or wait a new build.

P.S: This already fixed for the next release. (Release date is still unknown)

3 Likes

I decided to experiment a little based on your assumption.
I changed the region to North America in windows. Indeed, there are differences in numbers. The projects started working correctly. Saves are in progress. Thank you very much, you have great technical support!

4 Likes

Glad to hear that @JulVern78! :slight_smile::slight_smile::+1:

1 Like

Oh! You are trying to make a football game.
This video might help:

The video is from the official Ready Maker YouTube Channel

1 Like