For Ready___________________

add an opportunity in joystick events in the line “when” to write: object /joystick /JOYSTICK RELEASE.
Or as another example - to stop the walking animation after releasing the joystick?

1 Like

Hi @kirill2, the joystick will be further developed, but now you can control animation without problems, here is an example in which if you release the joystick, the animation is turned off :

1 Like

why if I click on " d "animation changes if the events in the line “when” I wrote: / system / receiver / key pressed | LEFT SHIFT \

Hi @kirill2 - If you use the “Joystick” behavior, you also automatically connect the “ASDW” or “Arrows”, try turn off for the “Joystick Active” parameter

1 Like

it would be more convenient if you could select a certain area with objects and change (delete ,change color, etc.) all of them at the same time.

1 Like

To do this, you can add objects to the group or create a common class for them. I don’t quite understand what your task is, please describe in more detail what you need to do.

1 Like

I’m doing a platformer. all platforms need to be placed in their classes. Will be a long one to put in your class for every object.

2 Likes

Very interesting. Do not forget to share the link!) For complex tasks, you need special approaches for any engines. You can often use triggers that simplify the task. Also “Random number” for different objects in the same class. If you finish the project, share it … maybe we can help you with the optimization. Also, there will soon be a big update, with which you can solve the most difficult tasks

2 Likes