I am creating an game that is gonna be fun and i made an little thing like an easter egg that says “ur gay“ but thats just a little made as a joke and i want to let it stay but now i cant edit my game pls fix or stop crashing the app on me!
Hi @AliX! Welcome to the forum! You can send the link of the your project to this chat? (Play Project/Remix btn - from main menu) I will try check what`s happens.
Look at this awesome #ReadyMaker project made with @getreadyio! Here you go!
@AliX for some reason there’s a bug with copying and pasting a ready link on the forums
I would try to paste the message somewhere else and just copy the link of the game link then paste it here so we can have a look into it
It logged me out of my account when I clicked remix…
Sadly it’s not working bit ive found out more about the bug:
- Sometimes i can edit my games for a while but then it kicks me again and my work is not saved.
- After it kicks it wont let me edit my game (kicks me) just after a time i can a bit.
- If im working on my game and doing something at events and im finished and want to go back to chech out how it looks it kicks me.
Thats all for now hope you guys can fix and btw this big happens on my most recent games i think.
Thanks for the information, frankly speaking, it’s strange that this happens to you. Could it be that your internet traffic is interrupted from time to time when you work? Do you work on PC?
im working on my iphone 7
Hello @AliX, and welcome to the forum!
As @Ready says, the most likely cause of the issues you’re experiencing is intermittent internet connectivity. It might not be possible to eliminate the issues entirely, but there are a few things you can do that might bring some degree of improvement:
- save your work frequently to reduce the amount of work lost when you get kicked off
- reduce the overall load on your phone and comms by force-closing other apps and disabling push notifications
- plug in your phone (put it on the charger)
- restart the phone
- let the phone apply any pending updates