Mac version of Ready doesn't recognize button clicks

Hi,
I downloaded Ready from the Mac App Store. When I start the app I see the log-in buttons. They only recognize my clicks when I hit them multiple times. I have the same problem with all other buttons in the editor. I am using a Mac Book Pro 2015 with MacOS 10.13.5.
I hope someone can help me.

1 Like

Hello @brainchild! Have you tried completely to uninstall the application and reinstall it? The first time we encounter such a problem, most likely there was an error inside your system.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for your answer. Meanwhile a found a workaround. When I switch Ready to Fullscreen Mode, the buttons are working. But it is not perfect because the upper menu bar (with the small icons of some installed apps, the time, user name…) is overlapping the upper part of the Ready app. I will try to reinstall.

2 Likes

Ahh, i understand! You use the resolution (1366x768px)? There may be problems with this, we will fix the this error in the future for the this resolution. At the moment, you can switch to full-screen mode while working with Ready, to do this, press the key combination (Option + Enter) when the program is running

1 Like

No, I use the native resolution of 2560 x 1600. It is a retina display. By the way, it would be great if Ready would support the retina display. Everything looks nicer with this HiRes mode. Should be not a big thing because on the iPad you already support retina. Don’t get me wrong. Ready is a really cool project!!! I just want to help to make it even better.

2 Likes

Many thanks! We will definitely pay attention to this! Did it help you cope with the problem when you use full-screen mode? (I mean, when you press the key combination “Option + Enter”)

1 Like

I switched on full screen mode with cmd + F. The combination Option (alt) + Enter has no effect. But this should be the same as cmd + F, right? I can work in this mode, but it looks a bit broken because the upper buttons are overlapped from the system title bar.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s possible that something may overlap, in any case, it’s good that now you can somehow work in the system. Thank you for the information … we will definitely fix these problems in the future.

1 Like

Unfortunately we have 2021 and this issue still exists in macOS version. I wanted to give my son opportunity to play with ReadyMaker on larger Mac screen, but it simply does not work. Clicking (+) add project button produces absolutely no effect. So as @brainchild. There was even a problem to log in but after couple of attempts we managed to go through.
Finally the application is not Retina (HiDPI) enabled. Come on, in 2021 it is unacceptable. So please either fix Mac version or remove it from Mac App Store as it is simply not working.
Sorry to be so critical, but I can hardly believe that there was any serious testing on macOS platform being done and The first time we encounter such a problem, most likely there was an error inside your system is very disappointing response.

2 Likes