Game: Knife Strike

Some Time Ago I Added Local Multiplayer (You And Your Friends Would Play On 1 Device)
This Could Be Good If You Wanted To Play With Friends Nearby Since Up To Four Players Can Play.
Though I Am Currently Planning On Adding 6 Player Games
Poll 1: Will End On Steptember The 1st

• Stick With 4 Players
  • Add 6 Player Mode.

0 voters

I Am Actually Not Joking But A Hurricane Is Coming Here Too Not Sure Why Though…

4 Likes

I think it is nice to stick with 4 players, because if 6 people try to play the game on a mobile phone, it would be pretty uncomfortable in comparison to 4 players mode.

4 Likes

And @Creep5432 keep yourself safe

4 Likes

Ok So New Update About The Release Of The Game And Other Stuff

Currently Has A Release Date Of The Beginning Of 2021 (Will Most Likely Change) With 12 Minigames In The Game. 6 Multiplayer With Bots 6 By Yourself.

7 Likes

@Creep5432 this sounds great! Waiting for the new year

6 Likes

I’m waiting for this project very long time.

4 Likes

Right now I am almost done. I just have to work on A few more mini games and some repeatability so the player will keep playing

I recently heard that the engine I am using may release server variables. So if they do, should I male a multiplayer mode?

Should I add Multiplayer?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

Where can I get this game?
Your site seems to no longer works :frowning:

3 Likes

It was for my older game “Survival Land” (that is pretty much dead"
I am almost done with it though!

2 Likes

I am currently demotivated by life so I don’y think I will finish it anytime soon. I can’t even work on the project. Though I will keep trying to finish

2 Likes

WHAT? An amazing dev can never by demotivated!

Yay! :clap: Just remember, there will always be amazing people ready to play your game and to help it grow! (Monetization, Popularity, Ect.)

3 Likes

I could make a system to keep the player coming back or I could release it now

1 Like

How would you do this?

3 Likes

To be honest, I don’t know yet

2 Likes

Rewards ever x days (extra coins/points etc.)

I wouldn’t know how you would do this in Ready though…

3 Likes

Developers are solving these problems now, or preparing to slove them

1 Like