Hi! Since we’ve been using Ready for a long time now, we have a few suggestions.
- I’m sure you guys get this A LOT, but this should definitely be added. A search box and a publish button for whenever you want to publish the game, and/or different versions of your game. This way, you don’t have to go around looking for the same link over and over. Searching a project by the name would be much simpler and more convenient.
- allow a “send data” feature. A few of us have experience in beta testing big games. Our leader has experience in beta testing Dancing Line, a game by Cheetah Mobile & Boombit, and they have a feature to where the amount of deaths in a level is sent to them to determine how hard a level is. So, in short, a send data feature would be where the developer of that said game would know how many deaths are in something, but it doesn’t have to be deaths. It can be other things to!
- adding a link feature where if you click a link, you’re sent to that website
- since the featured section is for what the Ready team makes, how about a section similar to the name of “Popular User Games” and it shows Ready users and their popular games?
- a tag for your games. A game can be specified by alpha, beta, or full version! Maybe even a demo.
That’s all we have for now. We will keep you posted if we have more!