Ready maker does not work properly on android or ios

So I downloaded ready maker on my Samsung A7 tablet and wanted to upload my own assets like backgrounds and images but it will not upload when I select the image to upload it just goes back to upload image screen with no image, so I installed ready maker on my iPhone SE and tried the same thing uploading the same image and it seemed to work but once uploading it gets to 100% and gets stuck. I don’t understand what is going on it doesn’t work on 2 devices, 2 different operating systems!

3 Likes

Hello @Trav504! Welcome to the Ready Maker community.
I can think of three possible reasons for the problem you just mentioned:
1-) The free storage memory of both the devices may be low.
2-) Your internet connection might be slow.
3-) Since all the data of Ready Maker is stored in their servers, quite possible that even though you might have a good internet connection, you might not be able to connect to the servers due to global internet traffic.

I assume that @Ready can help you with this matter. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi @Trav504 ! Welcome to the forum! :mechanical_arm: Yes, there is most likely a problem with the Internet connection to the server. Our servers are located in North America and often an Internet provider from other countries restricts foreign Internet traffic.

2 Likes

I have plenty of storage on both devices, that’s not the problem. My internet speed is not the best but it is fast enough, I am able to make games in Struckd fine. There is a connection problem with Ready Maker because it always struggles to load anything. I can’t see why it needs to be online when I just want to import my own assets it won’t even let me do that. In general Android and iOS devices are just a lost cause pretty much useless. No one can seem to develop anything decent for them.

2 Likes

In order to upload images, you need to be online, as all your assets are stored on our servers. This is done so that you can continue working on your project at any time on any available device. And I will repeat again the error occurs on your side, from our side thousands of users work comfortably on mobile devices.

3 Likes

I give up! Like trying to talk to a Atari! I do not compute! I’m only programmed to understand one thing! Haha

3 Likes