My New Game: Running Challenge

This is the v1.0 of running challenge. Tap on the screen to jump, avoid the firecracker, ball and rock, collect the stars and coins. If the chicken run out of health or touches the tiger, the game is over.
Leaderboard is also implemented.

Future Updates might include:
1-) Game Sounds.
2-) Much Smoother Animations.
3-) Game Start and Game End Screens.
4-) New characters.
5-) Better Cover Image.

3 Likes

Good game! :clap: :+1: I would increase the difficulty a little, as it is really hard for me to lose in it.

3 Likes

Yeah! I might implement it in future versions @Ready

3 Likes

I liked it @samsajwani1234! I do agree about the difficulty however. One way to make the game harder is a more frequent spawn rate for obstacles.

I also had a very strange glitch. I got killed by the tiger and when I tried to restart, I instantly die. I can’t play again for some reason… :thinking:

2 Likes

Strange… Well I would see if I can spot any issues.

2 Likes

This may not be your fault. If you and @Ready can restart just fine after losing, then it may be an issue with my device. That would be my only guess.

3 Likes

@Dravins Or it could be an issue in connecting with the Ready Maker servers…

2 Likes

@samsajwani1234 your game is adorable! :slight_smile:

Some of us play on computers i.e. where there’s no possibility to emit a tap event. You might want to support click (mouse up) as well.

3 Likes

@auntiel I have also played it on a PC, but it seems to work fine for me. However, to avoid double-jump or triple-jump, I have programmed it such that if its speed is less than 0.01, only then it could jump for once.

3 Likes

Or probably increasing the objects’ speeds with time… What do you think?

3 Likes

Sounds good to me!..

3 Likes