Flappy City, new game!

• Try out our new game, Flappy City! Flap through the infinite city, while avoiding the fog and other bigger birds! Complete challenges, and compete in leaderboards! How far can you go?
  • Play here: https://ready.app.link/FWKb3sKXuO

I think this is the most polished game you’ve made. It’s really smooth and impressive. I like the animated birds, scrolling background and fog. Seriously cool. And so great to see the advances.

One thing you might want to consider is more rapidly increasing difficulty.

1 Like

Thank you so much! That definitely means a lot! And yes, we definitely will be adding more difficulty to the game very very soon. We will post a reply when we add it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! Flappy City is now updated to v1.1! We increased the difficulty of the birds, so the game is now harder!

1 Like

This is an awesome game! I also think you can add an animation for the hyphas during the jump. For example, when we click on the screen, the hyphae bird fixes the wings flap to the bottom. There will be a feeling that she is pushing away from the air. You can do this using the “Set Frame” option in the Event Manager. Here is an example code:
Button/Sensing/Touch Down/
Birds/Gif/Set Frame/5%

1 Like

Could you further explain this? Sorry, I’m just having trouble understanding what you mean :sweat_smile:

:slightly_smiling_face: I mean switch the animation frame for the player when you click on the screen.

Oh alright, great idea! Definitely will try this out!

1 Like