How can I share my game to be remixed

Hi.

I would like to know whether there is a way to share my game and then someone can be able to remix it.

Thanks,

2 Likes

Hi @morningglory. Yes, this example:

1. When You run the your project in the “My Projects” Tab menu, you need click the “Remix” button (Copy the link).
  2. Send the this link to your friend.
  3. Your friend should open this link on his phone , where the “Ready” is already installed (Click open the link and select the “Ready Maker” from list programm (If you have the choice))
  4. Now the your friend need click the “Remix” button and save the this project in the his account. Done.
1 Like

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. I would like to check this. Does my friend need to open the link of my game from a phone that has installed Ready Maker? If so, is it possible to edit the game from a computer that has installed Ready Maker later?

Cheers,

2 Likes

@morningglory -

Yes - your friend need to open the link of your game from a phone that has installed Ready Maker

Yes - him can to edit the game from a computer that has installed Ready Maker later

1 Like

When I click REMIX it only copies the game, not a URL. SHARE copies a URL, but I can only put it in a browser, there is nowhere to enter it on a new log in…

Hey there.

When you put a share link in a browser, an HTML5 game should appear on the page.