Is there a "community" games thing?

Is there a thing where people can share their games with the public (but still on the readymaker app) kind of like roblox or soemthing

4 Likes

Hi @pikachuminecraft, welcome to the forum! You can share your game to the app store and websites. You just need to export your game to unity on computer.

4 Likes

Yeah… unfortunetly, unity doesent seem to work very well for that, and i cant find any good tutorials on that.

3 Likes

this is the game i was trying to have (just for my friend) with unity, but the buttons arent all on the screen, visiblity of stuff isnt working, the buttons and stuff dont do anything, i just dont know how
https://ready.app.link/95OjADHVn8

4 Likes

Hey @pikachuminecraft, If you want to share your game before eporting it to Unity3D, then you could just click on the share tab under your game and paste it wherever you want to share. Just go to the main (my games) page and click on the game ou want to share, you would find the “share” option, click on it and paste the URL anywhere. Hope this helps

3 Likes

Great project :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Ready isnt a super popular app so you will not find a good tutorial

2 Likes

Hi @pikachuminecraft and welcome to the forum! If this is your first Ready game, that’s a commendable effort!! :+1:

The share link is the most straightforward way to share Ready games; exporting to Unity can be tricky. There have been some threads in here about that, but each case seems to require its own specific solution.

5 Likes

thanks, its my first one personally

5 Likes

Hi @pikachuminecraft! Welcome to the our forum! :joystick: Your project looking great! :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: just wish i could export it to unity or share it other than with the link

5 Likes

This is possible! You could upload the games link on different platforms, such as creating a YouTube Channel or other platforms which offer sharing your games, but in each case you would have to notify that mobile users have to download Ready Maker to play the game

4 Likes