Dravin’s Unity Projects

Wow I see man. Your game is truly awesome. Will definitely check it when it’s officially released. If you are into making games you gotta check Dreams for PS4 it’s insane!

I love Ready so much as I’m no programmer and ready makes it super simple to code a game visually in no time. I’m into creating hyper casual games and Ready is perfect for my needs so I’ll be sticking to that awesome piece of software for a very long time to come! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!

I’ve heard of that game actually! It’s very cool!

Ready Maker is definitely very unique. Most game dev softwares are for pc only, and if they’re on mobile- they’re usually only for tablets. It’s awesome to see how Ready is almost universal as it is in Mac, iOS, Android, and PC!

3 Likes

Can’t agree with you more. Well said!

2 Likes

Not Our Home: Platinum Edition was sent to Steam for review about 10 hours ago (at the time of this post) and will hopefully be approved and be ready for people to wishlist in the next few days.

If approved and the page is ready sometime this week, the release date will be confirmed as we will be ahead of schedule!

2 Likes

Platinum Edition got denied over some issues but I believe those issues are fixed.

We have sent the game back for another review. I’ll let you guys know what happens.

4 Likes

Not Our Home: Platinum Edition is now available to wishlist on Steam!

3 Likes

Best of luck and hopes it gets approved this time. Keep us updated mate.

4 Likes

Oh it already did! That’s what I had mentioned in my previous post :smiley:

I had sent my game to Steam and they declined the game because of some store page images that were lower quality that we didn’t notice, so I went ahead and fixed them and gave them higher quality images.

Now the game is on Steam and you can wishlist it now :slight_smile:

The game will be ready to download May 6

4 Likes

Cool man congrats and hope it’s gonna be a success! I’ll definitely check it out.

2 Likes

Below are some images of the mobile port of Not Our Home:

The mobile port is now in the alpha stage! Everything has been implemented and I have been working extremely hard on making improvements along with dozens of fixes for the game.

All controls and mobile UI are functional along with jumpscares and endings. However, the game isn’t quite at the point where I am satisfied with the quality of the game just yet, but it is getting close and closer each time I make an improvement or fix!

With that said, I was planning on releasing the mobile version of Not Our Home in late June but that doesn’t seem to be the case now. I have worked very very hard on this version and I think it is safe to say that the game will go into beta later this week for Android users (my friends who will test the game for iOS will receive the game in a few weeks).

All photos of the game were played on a Samsung Galaxy S7.

3 Likes

Several weeks ago I contacted the youtuber Chromaray to see if he would like an early access build of Not Our Home: Platinum Edition.

He accepted and he also made a really cool video for it! He had many positive things to say about Platinum Edition!!

3 Likes

Android testers now have the very first beta build of the mobile port for Not Our Home!

I spent so many hours making fixes, improvements, etc. just to make sure this beta was stable enough to be played through. I’m sure I missed some things but they will probably be found sooner than later.

I seriously cannot wait to release a mobile version and the game is so close to the point of reaching my satisfaction for the level of quality of the game. The mobile port almost feels like you are actually playing the PC version! :heart:

3 Likes

I will await for the official Android release and I’ll definitely download your game. Are you going to monetize it through in app purchases? One time off? Ads? Or going to make it available completely for free?

2 Likes

I appreciate the support!

When the game is published there will be ads. However, they will only be shown when an ending cutscene is finished.

They will be so infrequent that I do not plan on making any in-app purchases (also because I do not know how and it’s very confusing sometimes, especially with iOS).

3 Likes

Cool can’t wait to play it bud! Keep me updated when it hits the Android play store and I’ll be the first to download it and leave a review for you!

3 Likes

Apple has approved the TestFlight beta for Not Our Home and has now been sent to iOS testers.

3 Likes

Not Our Home is now available to download on iOS.

I realize the beta just happened but the mobile version has been in the works for a long time now. Everything seems to be working perfectly, even in the android version so we decided to release the game.

As it is a much more watered down version than the PC version, that is why there is little wait for the mobile version rather than the PC version.

Download on iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/not-our-home/id1509916267

2 Likes

Great progress :+1:, congratulations! :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you @Ready!

I’m still waiting on Google to approve the android build however. They said review times can take up to 7+ days so I’m not sure when Android will have a release. Hopefully this week though.

2 Likes

Not Our Home is now available to download on Android!

Download on Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Network5Games.NotOurHome

3 Likes