Windows 10 Security Warning for Downloading/Updating Ready Maker

Hi Ready Makers!

We have had some reports or issues with installing Ready Maker or the new Ready Maker update on Windows 10 devices. Many users are seeing a Windows defender security screen saying that it is preventing an unauthorized app from running. The screen should look something like this:

99207f82202f20012013a9e2cfbbc187

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Ready Maker app, this is related to a technical issue within Windows 10. This is something we are actively working with Microsoft to resolve.

However, despite this warning you can still download the Ready Maker update or Ready Maker app!

This is how to do so:

If you would like to install the update or Ready Maker for the first time, all you need to do is click on “More info” shown here.

Ready%20Install%201

Once you have clicked “More info” you will see a new option, in the bottom right of the security screen, saying “Run anyway” (see image below) . Click on “Run anyway” to launch the Ready Maker installer, and from there all you need to do is complete the installation steps the way you normally would.

Ready%20Install%202

Once the installation is complete you can begin using Ready Maker and taking full advantage of all the awesome new features!

If you need further assistance do not hesitate to ask us here on the Ready Forum. It will be our pleasure to assist you.

Thank you for using Ready Maker!

4 Likes

how can i download it i have windows 10 but i cant find the app

Hello @LetthepartybeTeam_YT ! You can download the latest version for the all your devices in the this page: https://www.getready.io/download

Thank you for the link hopefully it will work

1 Like

@LetthepartybeTeam_YT no problem!:wink: