Uploading take forever

1.When I upload my asset, it just say “uploading 0%” then “uploading 100%” but it never did.
2. Can’t uploading my gif, it’s just a loading image.

3 Likes

Hello @Mecha33, welcome to the fourm!
I think I know to fix it
Exit the app and open it up again an reupload the asset!
This should work :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Mecha33! What @poweringbaconmaker said. Also, plugging in your device while uploading may help, or you may need to go somewhere where you have a faster internet connection.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :wink: :mechanical_arm: Also check the size of your file (It is desirable that it be smaller than 512 kb)

4 Likes

For some reason I can’t upload any assets.
The device I’m using is a Samsung Tab S6.

Pls help.

5 Likes

Welcome to the our Forum @MistoryFox :mechanical_arm:! What issue you have? You have a good internet connection? How much free RAM is there on your device?

5 Likes

Thx.
Alright so I’m unable to make/upload any assets.
My internet is fine, my storage space & ram is good.

If you need me to make a video and show ya i can.

4 Likes

Also i did attempt a 90kb image to test your previous statement.

3 Likes

Most of the S6 has 6 gb of RAM. I suggest u make the image smaller in detail and close other apps running on the background.

4 Likes

Yes, it is obvious that problems arise with your device, we can’t adjust our application in your case. I think you need to try to configure your device.

4 Likes

Please elaborate on how & what to configure.
I appreciate the input.

2 Likes

I will try but the quality will look horrible since majority of things I want(ed) has lots of pixels, like over 720P x 720P, or 2Kp.

2 Likes

I tried a 6kb sized image and didn’t work at all.
Also here’s some stats of my tablet after doing such.

3 Likes

Indeed, it is very strange why this does not work for you. Do you add name for the new asset?

4 Likes

@MistoryFox by way of troubleshooting, are you able to experiment by trying to upload the 6kb image (a) from a different device, ideally a laptop or desktop, on the same network, and (b) from your S6 on a different network?

3 Likes

I don’t own aa PC sadly.
And i can’t try on my crappy phone.
And no other local networks are available, but i will attempt my phone Hotspot.

2 Likes

adding name doesn’t work at all.
I can make a video to show.

2 Likes
3 Likes

After you select a sprite on your device, do you expect how much time? Try to wait about 30 -40 seconds and do not click the “Finish & Save” button until this point. When the sprite becomes available in the viewport, then give the asset a name and click “Finish & Save”.

4 Likes

I will try that, I will return results when I can.

2 Likes