The game is not loading in Chrome browser

Hello! I was working on a small game in Ready and I wanted to share it with my friends but I couldn’t make it to load in browsers using the given link, is there a way to resolve this? It always stops at “Creating Objects…” step.

Here’s the link: https://ready.app.link/xz2sHPgCpI

2 Likes

Yes, also not working for me.

There may be several reasons for this:

1. Sometimes, very rarely, one or more of your assets are incorrectly loaded into the Ready. Try to restart your assets again.
  2. There may be incomplete events
  3. Perhaps the number of events is very large.
  4. Perhaps a lot of assets are added to the scene.

Also, if it is convenient for you, you can share access to the account so that I can study your problem more thoroughly!

2 Likes

I was looking at the events in my game, found two of them being incomplete due to the object that I seem to have deleted and fixed those issues. There are a total of 58 events right now, please let me know if that’s acceptable. Roughly 31 graphics assets are added to the Ready scene, could that be an issue?

Oh, and I’m not sure if I can share the access to the account because I signed up using my google account, please let me know how it is possible.

1 Like

Oh, and it says this in Chrome’s web console:

Uncaught abort("Cannot enlarge memory arrays. Either (1) compile with -s TOTAL_MEMORY=X with X higher than the current value 536870912, (2) compile with -s ALLOW_MEMORY_GROWTH=1 which adjusts the size at runtime but prevents some optimizations, (3) set Module.TOTAL_MEMORY to a higher value before the program runs, or if you want malloc to return NULL (0) instead of this abort, compile with -s ABORTING_MALLOC=0 ") at Error

1 Like

Probably the problem is with the assets. You have exceeded the maximum possible size, to open the application in the WEB. I see two options for solving your problem. 1) Try to reduce the size of your assets. For example, make them two times less and re-update on the server. 2) Take away 50% of assets from your scene. For testing - you can create remix your project in order not to harm it.

1 Like

“I’ve done that and this is what has left: https://ready.app.link/igDdCkTSpI1
’D’ key doesn’t work for some reason to make the ship go right. Now there are 13 assets and 21 events.”

Cool game and everything works well for me::+1::+1::+1:, also “D” key work fine for me! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes