Suzzy's official "Ready Games"

https://ready.app.link/HcVORNh8eZ
INSECTARIO
(made for touch screen devices)

@Ready

Rotate your beetle with the arrow buttons to move and eat cookies to score, as well as keeping the beetle’s health bar full.
A rival bee is also flying around to eat the cookies too.

The game ends when the beetles health bar is empty.

@Dravins
Update coming soon with fixes you requested

3 Likes

I made it to 95 points! :+1:

Great game. I just have 2 recommendations. I use an iPhone 7 and the arrows are pretty small on my device. Is it okay if you increase the size of the arrows just a bit cuz it is a bit hard to press them.

Also can the player and enemies speed be a tad bit faster? Doesn’t have to be, that’s just personal preference.

Overall I really like the game! :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

New link on 1st post.
Faster movement, bigger arrows, further apart.
Let me know your experience
@Dravins

2 Likes

I got to 200 points! :grinning:

Thank you for listening to my recommendations! It’s much smoother to play now. I really enjoyed it! I didn’t have issues with the arrows. The faster speed really helps out a lot.

I really like the AI of the enemy. They are quite smart! I also love the random generations when one cookie is eaten. Balances things out :+1:

3 Likes

I like this game, interesting logic :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This is a really fun game!

4 Likes

Thanks. Glad you liked playing

3 Likes

https://ready.app.link/yB6RXplqy0

@Dravins @Ready

The player is the red eye. The bot is the blue ball.
The bot moves toward the player and when it’s circle sensor touches the red eye, the bot backs away and tries to swing it’s larger grey ball at the red eye. The player can move around and cause their larger green eye to swing around as well.
I played a .IO game that had similar mechanics and i tried to recreate the bot AI

4 Likes

Great AI Suzzy! You seem to be really good at that on Ready :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow! Really cool mechanics!:+1::clap:

4 Likes

Really cool. I must say I look to your findings for inspiration

4 Likes

https://ready.app.link/5Nw9DiwY60

You tap the blue balls to score.
Tapping a red ball or letting a blue ball hit the screens bottom edge results in game over.
The cloned balls are randomly created. 70% chance of red. 30% chance of blue.
I didn’t make a title screen or instructions in game. Instructions are in the games description.

It’s made to play in portrait mode on a tablet/mobile device. It’s near impossible to play using a mouse

Please tell me if the balls are falling too fast or other elements that you think need improving.

@Ready @Dravins @kenobi @auntiel

4 Likes

Difficult lol but fun

4 Likes

Thanks. I think the speed needs slowing down a bit.
I think something needs fixing.
The games seems to end when a red ball collides with the screens bottom edge.

4 Likes

https://ready.app.link/5Nw9DiwY60

Can u please play again and test this fixed version.

4 Likes

I got to 122 points.

In the fixed version, not tapping the blue circles on my screen and letting them hit the bottom of the screen will not result in a game over.

Perfect speed. Quite challenging, but it’s fun. I love reflex games like these

4 Likes

Thanks. I have to fix that.

4 Likes

https://ready.app.link/DTP1Ztx160

@Dravins @kenobi
I believe i have fixed the problem @Dravins found.
Please play and report your experience.
The game can now end when your score is below 1.
You start with a score of 10

4 Likes

Taps seem to be really responsive now.

Good gameplay! I liked the project so I can play off the app in the future

4 Likes

Good game! It’s a little difficult for me to keep up with the speed. I think a good solution would be to increase speed over time. For example, you can use a counter (for example, with the “Difficulty” name). It can be increased simultaneously with the score label. For the speed parameter, in this case, you can use a global variable (for example, with the “Speed” name). Next, we create a simple event to increase the level of complexity, for example:

If

 Difficulty/Value/Greate Than/9

Do

 Variable/Speed/Add/0.01
 Difficulty/Value/Set Value/0
4 Likes