Set up scene like Ready in unity

Is it possible to set up my game from Ready in unity. I have my pc and I’ve gotten unity and visual studio and now I’m trying to transfer my ready project to unity. But I want to know if I could start from scratch and use unity as if i was creating a project in Ready.

Ps. I know not everyone is online but this is urgent.:face_with_monocle::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Yes! There’s a thing called “Playground Project.” Ready has a tutorial on it in their YouTube channel!

2 Likes

Will it help cause I can’t export from iPhone to pc

1 Like

You can recreate your project just off Unity itself using the Playground Project. Just make sure you have your assets saved to your computer. iPhones can not access Unity

Here’s the tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8G1TgtJcGQxKg58FpGrvdmRLSVgVhexY

2 Likes

Nice. Another question I’m having problem with my scrolling background. I’m only seeing toutorials for left right none for top down I don’t really know how the code should look for top down scrolling my code only moves the z plane but I don’t need z to move because it’s 2d

1 Like

What scrolling background do you want.?
What images will be in the background?

1 Like

Just the background. I’m running into

I’m trying the parallax style but the code is not running correctly

1 Like

@Suzzy-Grey the code Renderer.material.maintextureOffset. Is the problem I don’t know how to solve.

1 Like

I can’t help wih UNITY.
If using READY you could make/upload an animated gif for the background.
A free screen recorder for pc is screencastomatic.
Use Ezigif convert video to gif.
If you do this i can be of some help.

2 Likes

Unity has their own forum website for issues like these. You should definitely check it out when you have problems with unity! It definitely helps!

To late now I’ve solved it I new I could do it. Lol. I’m so happy it wasn’t just the code it was the image warping ability and unity updated so renderer.material is obsolete you have to use GetComponent to get it to work

It’s so beautiful

2 Likes