Rolling Trail, new game

• Roll along the trail and keep up your energy while also trying to score points and dodge obstacles! Play levels and do so much more!
  • Play here: https://ready.app.link/aKPp4Ef4VN
3 Likes

hello network 5, i played your game and dis one is great. but i have a feedback, the diamonds and stamina and the ball of wave? what should i call this, are not randomly generated and they stay on ther lane … thats all thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! We like to call it an energy ball. And what would you like for us to change?

1 Like

Hi - @Network5 this is a great game, but I agree with @chanotskie - you need to add random generation of objects.

1 Like

That would completely ruin the games mechanics. If a gem and a lightning bolt spawned in the same area, the game would be too easy. We have it to where they are on the opposite sides of the screen. This makes the game harder and not too easy.

1 Like

as i play the game, i stayed on the left side only where gems are rolling, after that, my stamina gets drained so i turn on the right side, after i get 1 stamina, i turn again on the left side, u know this is a great game but theres not too much work and you may also add gif image or transition every level for the designs … i am also creating my own game while remixing others to learn how the different events work properly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

u can also add effects like smoke on the energy ball, and other effects on the stamina and gem to make it look more attractive … why dont you guys randomly spawn the three assets so that there will be a lot of work and becomes the game more challenging … :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions!

2 Likes