One thumb games

Great game.
Looks and plays very professionally

3 Likes

@Dravin @Suzzy-Grey

Thank you!!! I’m trying to get to the point where the games look and feel professional but are simple and fun.

3 Likes

This is a fun little project I made of a drop down menu.

https://ready.app.link/dPs5lCwBg1

2 Likes

Thank you!!! I’m trying to get to the point where the games look and feel professional but are simple and fun.

You’re certainly succeeding in that, @kenobi! This little game is a gem! :wink:

3 Likes

Updates to the catalog page and all three game logos as well as written dialog to gem thief and story line to sub par sub. (Ninja kid game scrapped due to not being one thumb control and it looked horrible lol)

New games coming soon!!

3 Likes

Your

catalog page looks really well designed.

3 Likes

thank you @Suzzy-Grey @auntiel

3 Likes

New addition to One Thumb Games!!
Check it out in the top post link!!

3 Likes

I really like this game @kenobi!

Really difficult too. I can’t get passed 1 point :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Haha good, I wanted to make it difficult. My best is only 4 so far.

3 Likes

I can now play all 4 of your games.
All are fun to play. Your latest game is very challenging, because of not being able to see the hole when dragging the ball over it.

3 Likes

…plus it gets faster with each point! I got up to two, with numerous close calls. @kenobi you are keeping us all entertained with your simple but super-fun games!

3 Likes

@Dravin @Suzzy-Grey @auntiel thank you for the kind words. Hopefully I come up with many more fun, one thumb games!!

4 Likes

https://ready.app.link/FOBeNOkat1

New game, Speedball! Will attach to one thumb games tomorrow.

4 Likes

Great, another fun easy to play game. :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words!

3 Likes

Fun game!

However I noticed a glitch. When there is a game over, you still have the ability to tap and when you do, the ball will continue to add points and move around even if it’s a game over. It’ll also bounce off the buttons since they’re solid.

To fix this, maybe hiding the ball once it is game over to avoid having the glitch? :thinking:

3 Likes

Thank you sir, it’s fixed now

3 Likes

My best is 5. I matched it once, but beating it will take practice. @kenobi how do you come up with these clever ideas? You put a smile on my face each time I play them! :smile:

3 Likes

Making games where you can only use one thumb brings out the creativity in me I guess

4 Likes