One thumb games

Your

catalog page looks really well designed.

3 Likes

thank you @Suzzy-Grey @auntiel

3 Likes

New addition to One Thumb Games!!
Check it out in the top post link!!

3 Likes

I really like this game @kenobi!

Really difficult too. I can’t get passed 1 point :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Haha good, I wanted to make it difficult. My best is only 4 so far.

3 Likes

I can now play all 4 of your games.
All are fun to play. Your latest game is very challenging, because of not being able to see the hole when dragging the ball over it.

3 Likes

…plus it gets faster with each point! I got up to two, with numerous close calls. @kenobi you are keeping us all entertained with your simple but super-fun games!

3 Likes

@Dravins @Suzzy-Grey @auntiel thank you for the kind words. Hopefully I come up with many more fun, one thumb games!!

4 Likes

https://ready.app.link/FOBeNOkat1

New game, Speedball! Will attach to one thumb games tomorrow.

4 Likes

Great, another fun easy to play game. :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words!

3 Likes

Fun game!

However I noticed a glitch. When there is a game over, you still have the ability to tap and when you do, the ball will continue to add points and move around even if it’s a game over. It’ll also bounce off the buttons since they’re solid.

To fix this, maybe hiding the ball once it is game over to avoid having the glitch? :thinking:

3 Likes

Thank you sir, it’s fixed now

3 Likes

My best is 5. I matched it once, but beating it will take practice. @kenobi how do you come up with these clever ideas? You put a smile on my face each time I play them! :smile:

3 Likes

Making games where you can only use one thumb brings out the creativity in me I guess

4 Likes

Original HyperDrive added to the page

4 Likes

One Thumb Games presents a two player game.
Twice the thumbs** Twice the fun** :joy:

Let me know what y’all think. I will be adding in game instructions later but the details explain it sort of.

https://ready.app.link/SZZ3eJwvz1

download_20191112220932423

3 Likes

That’s pretty easy to play.
Like a tug of war type game.

3 Likes

I Also Make Games Similar To Yours But It Requires More Players
I Currently Made:
2 Player Tycoon
Hunger Games (3 Player)
And A Jailbreak Game (W.I.P)
Planning On Making A Different Post Having My Own

4 Likes

The Puck game is an adorable idea but it seems to not work properly on my iPad. The players can block each other and create a stalemate by simply holding their button. Also, after the first round the red buttons are missing so no more play is possible.

3 Likes