New game: tower fall!

So, it’s only one level and restarts scene after u win.

So what u have to do is shoot the spike ball using the teal button (on the bottom right) to knock down the blue blocks, once you break all of them you win! Also watch out for the metal, it will destroy your ball. Enjoy!

Game link: https://ready.app.link/rk3ok4vblgb

2 Likes

Amazing game! I love the physics on the blocks.

Just a few suggestions, maybe make the gray box move faster (so it is easier to hit) and maybe add “lives”? So if you hit the box, you lose a life, and if you loose all of your lives (maybe 3?) than you loose and have to restart the level.

Awesome background by the way!

1 Like

The health system actually sounds good! Ill consider adding it in. If I do update the game I will make the gray box faster, but its not supposed to be to hard. Also thanks for liking the background! I’ve been learning how to make pixel art for my games. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Awesome! That is so cool, and looks totally amazing! I like it even better now knowing you handmade it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Bennydev awesome game! Sometimes, two or more events clash with each other, but your idea was so simple yet interesting that I can’t find any programs that interfere with each other, which makes it more fun to play!

2 Likes