Network5 News/Updates

Hey everyone :wave:

There is a video that has been planned on for over 6 months now, and will soon begin production- releasing 3.27.2019! Do you recognize the month and day?

Well, for this special video… here’s the soundtrack that’ll be played for a special reason~

This is the only sort of news that we will share about this very special video, so stay tuned! :blush::heart:

2 Likes

It’s going to be great guys! I promise :pray:

3 Likes

Hey guys, I would like to give a disclaimer over on our games on GameJolt.

As we so far only publish PC games, we use GameJolt & itch.io! However, we have something I must mention.

So far, we don’t receive any sort of profit off of GameJolt, and no ads are placed. This may change soon with banners alongside the screens for our games when you see our page, or maybe something else.

Within 2 weeks, you may see ads on our page.

Note: this does not apply to itch.io as we accept donations off of there, not ads.

2 Likes

Network5 is now eligible to sell games onto GameJolt and provide advertisements.

@Dravins has made sure to allow our account to agree to the Developer Distribution Agreement and all the legal issues included, and the process is now complete.

Ball World 3D Is now planned to come to GameJolt and Itch.io when released!

3 Likes

As a game studio, we want to grow. As people, we want to grow. This is Network5. Our new promotion. Coming soon.

3 Likes

Fun, Simple, Amazing - This is Network5
Games For Everyone

Our first ever full promotion ad is out, take a look! -
This Is Network5 - Full Promotion Advertisement

3 Likes

@Network5 - cool video!:clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

By the end of this month, Network5 will be a whole year old :eyes: :tada:

we have something coming :smiley:

(March 27th :wink:)

3 Likes

2 weeks left!! :tada: :balloon: :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

One week left to go, let’s do this! :sunglasses::fist:

3 Likes

Tomorrow.

4 Likes

Thank you for that! :blush:

That info will be really helpful for a future game! :eyes:

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/AKKpPmxx07w here is a vid you can look at

4 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NETWORK5!

Network5 is now OFFICIALLY one year old!! This is our first yearly anniversary to celebrate and we have a cool new video to show you guys!!

This video consists of achievements made by Network5 in the course of just one year! See for yourself!

Enjoy!!

:tada: :balloon: :confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Can’t believe it’s already been a year guys!!! :heart::heart::heart:

I’m so proud of the work that has been done and I can’t wait to see what we accomplish by next year!!!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday! I wish you success guys :cake::cake::cake::blush:

4 Likes

Thank you! @Ready

3 Likes

Hey guys!

By next week, we will share the official soundtracks of Ball World 3D onto our YouTube channel, that way everyone can have a listen before the launch!

Ball World 3D is composed with peaceful soundtracks, and sometimes quite emotional music. Users won’t experience anything hardcore as that won’t be necessary.

All of the artists of these soundtracks will be credited in the description of the video uploaded!

3 Likes

Like we promised, we would upload the Ball World 3D Soundtracks! They are now out!

Main Menu:

Credits:

Gameplay:

Game Over:

Win Scene:

Hope you enjoy the soundtracks!

Oh wait! Ball World 3D has a blog/website for updates! Check it out here: www.ballworld3d.wordpress.com

3 Likes