Network5 News/Updates

Hey everyone!
Wow! It has definitely been a while since we have said a WORD about creating a new game. Sorry to keep you guys waiting! We are working on MANY projects, and a whole lot of things are happening very soon :wink:

Well, after our whole silence, we are going to share a couple of sneak peeks of our upcoming game!

Enjoy!

4 Likes

Hi @Network5! With impatience we will wait for the final version!:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The meaning behind this game is going to be inspirational :wink:

3 Likes

We have 3 more sneak peeks! :wink:

3 Likes

We are very far into the game now! Here’s one little last sneak peek! Soon, we will have something awesome to share out!

4 Likes

Beautiful looking i cannot wait until the finishing touches I just put my alpha build on the forum check it out.

2 Likes

@Ready same here it looks interesting.

3 Likes

Thank you! We appreciate the feedback!

1 Like

We are waiting for the test version!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Just kidding! We want you guys to be on this journey with us, so how could we ever forget about you guys!!

Here’s some more sneak peeks:

Also, here’s a little picture we made to compare our first games menu to our most recent. This is nearly 6 months of progress!!! Nearly half a year!!

3 Likes

I’m loving network5 just saying. :joy: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!:heart_eyes::smiley:

1 Like

Alright! So, if you guys have seen us on social media, we announced that we are working with a special someone! Well, this game will have something special, and something EXCLUSIVE to our game! Stay tuned… :wink:

3 Likes

I’m now screaming like a fan girl :joy: :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

:joy: Thank you for the support! That means a lot to hear that!

2 Likes

Some news:

• we plan to release Show Your Talent on September 27th.

Why this date?

• A few reasons, for starters, if you have noticed, this game has a 3D-like design that none of our games have had before. This is the first ever game from Network5 to have this design.
  • We have so many new things coming into this game that are not explained well enough in our sneak peeks, so you’ll have to wait and see!
  • Something exclusive we are working on is coming! We still have many things to do! (We will share a full video on this whenever completed)

But most of all, this will be the date when Network5 turns half a year old! We are super excited for this date as we have some things to share out!

We will be back soon to share out more updates!

3 Likes

Great! With impatience we will wait :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We are now in beta!

Our beta testers are now out trying the game, and we are now receiving feedback to improve the game!

Here’s some more sneak peeks (what could these mean?):

2 Likes

We are now in our second beta.

This beta has bug fixes and increased difficulty!

Should we make an open demo of this game? Sort of like a partial version of the official version?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Here’s a new scene in our game! (This was made before the second beta and is now updated for the testers to see)

3 Likes