My Site for All Games

Hey all! This post is to inform you that I have made my own website where I would upload all my games made with Ready Maker. Please visit and share your suggestion about the site.

Click here to visit the site

4 Likes

This link not working for me :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

@Ready please check again and let me know whether it is working now or still not working

3 Likes

does not work for me, let’s wait what other forum participants say, do you use a paid server?

4 Likes

Hey @Ready, I have made it using weebly.com
Here is the link again: https://letsplayready.weebly.com

3 Likes

Not working for me either

4 Likes

The link works for me

5 Likes

It works fine for me as well. I can even start your games. I wonder why it’s not working for other people. In case it matters, I’m using Chrome on a Macbook.

5 Likes

I’m using an apple ipad

4 Likes

Yes, it is quite possible that it may be some issue with the browser. Many websites support certain browser and the others are restricted.

4 Likes

And usually not on purpose :upside_down_face: :thinking:
Browser vendors pretty much do what they want, and change the rules all the time.

4 Likes

Hey all! I have updated this site, and added a subscription form in the “CONTACT” Page. Now if you want email updates, just enter an email address and click the “Subscribe” Button. I would be posting all updates in my site here

3 Likes

Also find the privacy policy and terms and conditions on every page of the site.

2 Likes

Link(s) to my Ready forum profile and itch.io accounts also available on the home page

2 Likes

Now only available on the home page of the site

3 Likes

Hello everyone! Now if you visit my site, you would see something new

A LOGO. Please check it out!

3 Likes

Let me reveal the secret.
TheBigGames has now its own… LOGO

6ddd6885-1b46-4e7f-87c2-de7e3da24021_200x200
Actually, the image looks much better on the website.

Here is how it looks on the website:

5 Likes

Testing Android App of my website

3 Likes

Now the link to my old itch.io account (samsajwani1234.itch.io) changed to (thebiggames.itch.io). However, all old links on my itch.io account lead to the new account link, as I have only changed the username

3 Likes

I am pausing the work on the app idea because it would still need the Ready Maker app to run the game before it is exported to Unity, I would return to it later once exporting my Projects to Unity is done

3 Likes