My projects are not saving on my laptop

Здравствуйте @Ready , у меня появилась проблема с использованием ReadyMaker на ноутбуке HP Windows 10 Домашняя, 64-bit, версия Windows 1909. При установке никаких трудностей не возникло, программа установилась. Я вошел в свой аккаунт и захотел сделать новый проект. После того как я закончил делать свой проект я нажал сохранить, я увидел что все сохранилось и решил выйти. Когда я вышел, я кликнул на свой проект и нажал кнопку запуска. Я начал ждать когда мой проект загрузиться, прошло 4 минуты а проект так и не загрузился. Я нажал на кнопку “Изменить” после чего я увидел сцену на которой ничего не было, я решил проверить иерархию всех объектов, там не было ни одного объекта хотя картинка проекта сохранилась. Также не сохранились переменные и другие настройки.
Я решил переустановить ReadyMaker на мой ноутбук но это мне не помогло.
@Ready скажите пожалуйста, что я должен сделать чтобы мои проекты сохранялись на моем ноутбуке?

Hello Ready, I have a problem using ReadyMaker on my HP laptop Windows 10 for home, 64-bit, Windows version 1909. There were no difficulties during installation, the program was installed. I logged into my account and I wanted to make a new project. After when I finished making the first version of the project, I pressed save, I saw that everything was saved and decided to exit. When I got out, I clicked on my project, on the launch button. I began to wait for my project to load, 4 minutes passed and the project did not load. I clicked on the “Change” button and then I saw a scene on which there was nothing, I decided to check the hierarchy of all objects, there was no one object on the map, although the project picture was saved. Also, variables and other settings were not saved.
I decided to reinstall ReadyMaker on my laptop but it didn’t help me.
Ready please tell me what should I do to save my projects on my laptop?

3 Likes

Привет. Может быть два варианта!

Вариант №1: “Зарубежный интернет трафик”.
Это частая проблема, которая случается не из за проблем с программой или проблем с оборудованием, при определённых обстоятельствах (Как правило временных) ты не можешь подключится к нашему серверу (Сервера находятся в Канаде). Проблема заключается в ограничении твоего зарубежного интернет трафика твоим провайдером. Скорее всего всё должно заработать в ближайшее время.

Вариант №2: “Другой формат времени и даты”. Это баг, который уже был исправлен и ошибка больше не будет повторятся в следующей версии. Подробнее об этой проблеме, смотри здесь: https://forum.getready.io/t/cant-make-ready-maker-

"Hey. There may be two options!

Option # 1: “Foreign Internet traffic”.
This is a common problem that does not happen due to problems with the program or hardware problems, under certain circumstances (usually temporary) you cannot connect to our server (the servers are located in Canada). The problem is your ISP restricting your foreign internet traffic. Most likely, everything should work in the near future.

Option # 2: “Another time and date format”. This is a bug that has already been fixed and the bug will no longer be repeated in the next version. For more details on this issue, see here: https://forum.getready.io/t/cant-make-ready-maker-"

4 Likes

Hey @FirstaAnta! I faced the same problem a few hours ago! But it resolved automatically! I agree with @Ready that it could be some issue in connection… However, in such situation, you should try closing the project (don’t save) and once again open it in the Ready Maker editor. If it doesn’t work, try restarting the Ready Maker app.

4 Likes

Thank you @Ready for helping me! If I cannot connect to your server, can VPN helps me with that problem?

4 Likes

Thank you, I will try that later!

4 Likes

I think VPN will not help, because there are problems with your Internet provider. Try again after a while, usually this problem is temporary.

4 Likes

Agreed @Ready, whenever I faced this problem, it always turns out to be temporary

4 Likes

@Ready and @ samsajwani1234 I have good news. I fixed the saving of my projects, I just changed my time to the US format, now it’s not 17:28, now it’s 5:28pm. My projects are being saved now! It’s just that at first I did not understood that it is so easy to fix the error with saving projects.

4 Likes

Okay, @FirstaAnta! It is good to hear that :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes