My character is going cross

I wanted my character to go where I touched, but only to the right, left and up and down. I adjusted my character’s movement, but it still moves diagonally. (it goes right, left and up and down in very small steps, but it looks like it goes diagonally.) Is there a way to adjust this?

5 Likes

Hi @Yburak41! This no simple, but possible, check this project: https://ready.app.link/OthFQpOk38

3 Likes

This looks good @Ready! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

3 Likes

When I click this link, it sends me to the ready maker, but I don’t know what to do there.

4 Likes

Install Ready Maker on a mobile, and open the link via mobile. It would open in the Ready app. You should be able to see a button named “Remix” at the bottom. Click on the button, it would duplicate the project, and when you save it, you could access it from any device.

3 Likes

Thanks I took care of the problem, but now there is another problem. My character is not going up or down.:cry::cry::cry:

3 Likes

Have you tried running the remix project on a PC app? Which mobile device are you using?

2 Likes

If you use an IPhone device, you are more likely to face such issues. Many users working on IPhone device have faced such issues and reported in #bugreports category.

2 Likes

I managed to open and examine the project at the link. I made every coding in that project by looking at my own project. But my character does not go up or down, only left and right.

2 Likes

It is a better option to remix the project @Ready shared, rather than using the code by yourself.

2 Likes

i am using samsung galaxy tab 3 lite / j5 devices

3 Likes

Then I simply have no idea what could the issue be. I guess @Ready could help

3 Likes

Thank you I took care of the problem. I just noticed that I chose one of the meter settings incorrectly.

4 Likes

OH! It means that the problem is solved right?

3 Likes

Yes I took care of my problem.:smiley:

4 Likes