Multiplayer Games

I have an idea for a multiplayer game on ReadyMaker. I’ve been using ready for a month or two and I’m surprised how easy it is to pick up and use effectively. Now, I have made a multiplayer boxing game on ReadyMaker. However, the idea I have requires multiple screens. Basically, player 1 shouldn’t be able to see what player 2 is doing. However, I dont know if that is possible. I use mobile. I’m guessing the sinplist way would be just get an arduino and use that as p2s screen (since I dont need much for p2) but I would rather not buy an arduino, and I would rather have two screens with full detailed animation. If anyone knows if this is possible, please let me know.

2 Likes

I recently did more research on arduino and highly misunderstood what arduino actually was. I wont go to detail but the question remains the same, and if I could, I would delete this post and make a new one that makes more sense. Please forgive me for the mistake

2 Likes

Hi @MysticTortoise! Welcome to the forum! :slightly_smiling_face: In fact, I know how this can be done on a PC using two monitors. You just need to split your workspace into two screens. This can be done in your desktop settings. But I don’t know how to do this on the phones.

1 Like

Thank you so much for answering. I guess monitors would be the way to go. As a suggestion, maybe you could connect devices or something and create multiplayer games? I dont know.

2 Likes

This has some difficulties with the load on the application and server, since it is necessary to combine the game portal with the game editor. But this is a great idea. Thanks! Perhaps we will return to her in the future.

1 Like