Me Suggestions for Ready

Me first suggestion is to add multiplayer. It would help on some gaems.
Me next suggestion is gaem saving. When you need to save the gaem and you in the middle of it so you dont lose your things.
Me third suggestion is to make the ready forum an app. Me always has to go to safari and search it up.

Those are me suggestions
Hope you add them

4 Likes

@poweringbaconmaker about that, when I have opened it on Google Chrome (on an Android phone) and logged into my forum.getready.io account, it always gives me an option to download it. Have you logged into the forum with Chrome on your phone, if available?

I surely can’t help agreeing with your suggestion

3 Likes

Me use an ipad
So me dont know

3 Likes

Oh! In that case, I would like to ask you whether it shows you an option to download the forum when you have logged into it?

3 Likes

Also, I can’t actually say whether they are the forum managers who allow the option of download on the Android mobile or it is the mobile system which does this process by itself :confused::confused:
On the other hand, Apple users have been troubled very much in Using Ready Maker due to low memory or something, quite possible it may be due to the same issue that you do not find the option to download it.

4 Likes