Jump question help

How do I use ‘Started Jump’, ‘Touching Ground’, and ‘Finished Jump’ to jump only once? (To jump only once no matter how many times I click the jump button

1 Like

Hi, but you already asked this question, here are the examples, follow exactly all the steps that are shown in these tutorials:

1 Like

You need the turn off the active button, create new events (Look tutorial) and use the another button or another method (Example: System/ Listener / Touch Down) for the jumping.

2 Likes

@franzsian - look the this project: https://ready.app.link/ZcYqmwIY4R

You can create remix for him (Open the project on your phone and click the remix button) and look the all parameters.

1 Like

Just trying to find another way lol. I’m sorry for asking too much question lol. I am just so eager to learn to make a game. Thanks for being so responsive :grin::+1:

2 Likes

… no problem :wink: .

Perhaps the last method will suit you if you want to use the jump using another button (Other object), just add it to the “User interface” layer on the “Appearance” tab and it will always be in the same position on your screen, even when you move . Add all platforms to the class so that the jump condition always works for you anywhere. Thus, the event will sound like:
If :

Button/sensing/Touch Down

and

Player/Sensing/Is Touching Object/All objects in the Platform Class

Player/Jump/Jump/90%
2 Likes

Done it! Thanks! I will be watching in Ready’s youtube channel :grin::+1:

2 Likes