I can't find Ready->Recreate Project with

and i can’t open ready package

4 Likes

Hi @pipi! Make sure you followed all the steps in the first part of this video correctly:

3 Likes

Hey @pipi! You could skip the part where the game is uploaded to Google Play. But the first part shows how you could recreate the Ready Maker Project with Unity. It is the answer to your question.

2 Likes

I have been try this but my UNITY don’t have Ready->Recreate Project,
and I have succeed last week. But i can’t find “Ready” button and even can’t open the “Ready package”.
I have been re-install unity twice still can’t work.
i’m use 2019.2.12f1 now.

3 Likes

So you mean even after you switched to the version recommended in I can't find Ready->Recreate Project, still Ready tab in Menu is not available? Sounds pretty strange! :confused::confused:

2 Likes

Right.
But last time I have worked by switched my version.
Today it just can’t. :disappointed:

4 Likes

It really sounds strange, we never had such problems. You repeat exactly all the steps from the video (import ready package, open the scene)?

3 Likes

yes,I really tried twice.Also create a new game to import still can’t work.
Or am I need to try others UNITY version?

3 Likes

No, i think you use the correct version (Unity 2019.2.12f1). You can send a screenshot or video from the your screen when you have time?

3 Likes

In that case, there MIGHT JUST be an issue with the device you are using. But I’m not at all sure

3 Likes

@Ready Really Strange indeed :confused::confused:

3 Likes

i tried to open Readypackage and he will open unity hub .
Is this normal?

4 Likes

I had setting this , this will make me fail?

4 Likes

I have succeed with pull the all files on to unity 2019.2.12f1.
Really grateful guys. :grin:

4 Likes

Welcome @pipi! On the other hand, I haven’t completely started using Unity yet, but only have a little knowledge of it.

(I wasn’t able to use it due to some device issues, currently it is fine. I’ve downloaded the setup, just need to run it.)

2 Likes