Help I am making a game

Help how do I disable my sound in ready maker game.

7 Likes

Hi @WARRIORGAIN ! Welcome to our forum! :slightly_smiling_face: :mechanical_arm: You cannot disable the standart sounds for the Ready Maker editor, you can only control the sounds inside your own project.

6 Likes

Hey @WARRIORGAIN! Welcome to the Ready Maker forum. Hope @Ready’s answer cleared up your confusion. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

OMG, thank you so much @samsajwani1234.

5 Likes

How will I make my game then? TBH I really thought there was a solution.

4 Likes

Please you have to help me. The game I am making is going to be awesome.

5 Likes

@WARRIORGAIN could you share the idea of your game if possible? There is quite a chance that it may help us to answer the question.

4 Likes

You can control the volume of sounds.
If you can describe what type of game you are making, it would be easier for forum users to help you.

4 Likes

If you mean to say what I think, then it might be possible in the “Events Manager” (traffic lights symbol) section of Ready Maker:
Probably you want to add a background soundtrack to your game and allow the users to be able to control the volume. Is this what you mean? @WARRIORGAIN

4 Likes

Sure my user name is yahya11 nothing capital and please click on space war and play it and then play the game and you will see that the sound is still on.

3 Likes

@WARRIORGAIN I am not sure what you are actually talking about. Where do I have to click and what is the game you are talking about? Could you share any screenshots or video of what you are saying?

5 Likes

or the share link for your project (down by the “save” and “exit” controls in the editor).

4 Likes

Could you please tell me how to control the volume of sounds @Ready

4 Likes

@WARRIORGAIN If you want to control the volume of the sound during playing, you can do it in events: For example, I want that always the volume of sound remains that of the Volume Slider (you can add a slider from the interface and text option and name it anything like volume), then you can add the following event

When

Do

Or if you want the sound to be fixed throughout the game, add the sound to any object, then select THAT object, click on audio on the menu bar that appears on the left, and you could see a slider named as Volume. Adjust its parameter to your desired level.

4 Likes

You are the best!!! @samsajwani1234

4 Likes

Really thanks @WARRIORGAIN! And I would like to suggest you to watch videos of the official ReadyMaker YouTube channel

I got the idea for my first ever game from one of their videos

3 Likes

May God bless you @samsajwani1234

5 Likes