Game: rip-off breakout

My second game

5 Likes

Looking good for the seond game! :muscle: :+1: :clap:

3 Likes

Nice work, @Jaden909!

Some other things you could do if you want: add sound, increase the speed of the ball as the player levels up, add effects that play on collisions between ball and brick, and ball and floor.

4 Likes

Really nice game @Jaden909! But I would also like to add some recommendations:

Firstly, you should always keep the Control Pad Joystick to the side of the screen. When I entered level 2, the W-A-S-D Joystick was at the center of the screen.

Secondly, I agree with the suggestion shared by @auntiel that the ball speed should increase with each level to make the game harder as a player approaches the next level.

Another suggestion, I observed that if I do not move the green rectangle, or move when the ball is moving and stop when the ball hits a red/orange rectangle or wall, the ball move towards the green rectangle. I recommend using the bullet behavior and setting bounce to “ON” to make the game more realistic.

One thing I surely like about your game that when I cross a level, the platform (green rectangle) position and ball angle were different. I think this makes the game more interesting :slight_smile::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

You can do this by using Global Variable “Ball Speed” and increasing the value in events.

4 Likes