Game Problem: Cloning Objects

Hi!
The problem accrues again in Neon Hardcore, also known as the clone bug. But this time when I test with my phone, it works normal tho when I test with my PC the “neon” did not stop cloning, but slowed down a lot. I found out that after the “neon” constantly gets deleted it stop cloning for a few seconds then starts again and stops again repeatedly. I am not sure if this is because of the devices type problem or Ready Maker version problem.

PC version: 64-bit
Game: Neon Hardcore (find in look what I made)

Please help fix this, also if anyone saw this problem when playing the game tell me.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi @DerekEu! Do you delete clones after you clone them (after some time)? Perhaps you are creating too many clones and the memory on your device is running out, check it out. If not, send a link to your project to this chat so that we can explore it.

2 Likes

Will the problem still occur to any devices if it’s publish to unity?

Edit: yes I did clone a lot and only my pc has the slow clone problem

2 Likes

Each cloned object takes a part of your memory, try to optimize your project, delete unnecessary clones. To use your project in the Unity, you must correct all the problems in working with it, then it must also work correctly in Unity. Also always use the latest the “Ready Maker” build version.

2 Likes