1.3 IS NOW OUT!!
To learn more about the update, read below!
- Over 5+ new items to interact with!
- 2 new places in the map
- Special items: Amanda & The Mask That Stops Time
- Amanda only has a 2% chance of spawning (1 in 50!). She unlocks something very special…
- New saving feature: The main menu now displays which endings you have unlocked! They will turn white. (Note: players- resetting the game WILL LOSE this progress!)
- If you find all endings you will earn a special something on the main menu!
- The potion is now harder to obtain (except easy mode, same as 1.2)
- Some new items now give players benefits, but do have minor consequences.
- Added a new bug reporter menu to the main menu
- Removed an exploit that allowed the player to enter the locker when enemies could see them go in, but never attacked.
- You can now turn off/on the flashlight in the main intro cutscene
- The difficulty settings will now let you know which difficulty you are on.
- As the map is getting much bigger, there’s now a new round of random generation for items!
- Increased the speed of the skeleton in insane mode
- Changed the default difficulty to invisible.
- Map is slightly bigger
- The players bedroom has a new expansion
- New dsdev and Network5 Easter eggs!
- Changed the floors of the players bedroom. Old one was outdated.
- “Key Count” has been changed to “Keys Collected”
- New special jumpscare
- New dialogues from Jacob
- Camera rendering improvements
- Improved support for larger resolutions
- New sound effects
- Many bug fixes
- Minor design fix
*To players who may see the sky as orange at the horizon, this should be fixed. Only a small percentage of players had this issue- so this should be resolved for this update!