- Main Menu! It’s not fully complete, and I’ll make more additions in the future, but it really bothered me how I would open the game and the intro scene would just play and it’s straight to the point. I wanted to make a main menu to get that feeling out of the way it’s even got some neat camera animations!
- Quality Settings, not much to say here
- Time and date is at the top right of the screen when the game starts after going through the main menu. Every minute is 1 hour.
- New challenge: you have until 4am to steal what you need to save your brother. If it’s 4am- The skeleton will immediately know where you are and his speed will increase tremendously to where the player cannot outrun him whatsoever, absolutely impossible. He will then jumpscare you. I plan on adding a heartbeat sound effect when the clock reaches 4am!
- If you are in the locker before 4am and it becomes 4am, you are able to stay in the locker but when you get out, you will no longer be able to go back in. If you’re not in the locker before 4am, and it turns 4am, you will not be able to access it to hide.
- Fixed a glitch that allowed you to see the “enter locker” message at the bottom of the screen even though the trigger to get in was gone
- Fixed a glitch where the skeletons feet would go into the ground when walking
- Fixed a lighting issue
- Performance improvements
Main menu animations: (it’s MUCH smoother and better in person, I promise! I had to compress this gif to fit the forum! )
The main menu is inspired by Granny - The PC version main menu