Color hex code not available everywhere

First off, thank you for giving us color hex codes in version 2.5.31! :slight_smile:

However, the video shows the hex codes in every color selector, but in the app only the Appearance tab for shapes and artwork has the hex code field. Hex codes are not available in the background color selector, in the event editor, or in Appearance for Timer or Text. Is this an oversight? Are there plans to give us hex codes for every color selector?

https://forum.getready.io/t/ready-quick-tips-color-hex-code/3442

2 Likes

Yes, it’s absolutely true, we were forced to delete some things at the moment (Some flaws were discovered at the testing build), they are not ready yet, but they will be added in future releases.

3 Likes

Got it and thank you for the clarification; these things do happen. I appreciate that you gave us the parts of the hex colors that do work instead of postponing all of it for later. Thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Update: I noticed that hex colours are now available everywhere! :smiley: I don’t know which release included this update but it is super helpful and I use it all the time. Thank you soooooo much for listening to our requests! :smiley: :+1:
@Ready

3 Likes

…No problem! :wink:

3 Likes