Can't return to saved project

When I try to return to unfinished BUT saved project I always have to start from the beginning. After clicking the edit button program returns completely blank project. When I try to run the saved version there’s only the loading icon and nothing else happens.
Anyone has a solution?

3 Likes

Hi @kamnow,

The problem is the time you let betwin clic saving your project and closing the app.

To be sure your project is saved , before leaving Ready, clic to quit before. If the project not finished saved it tell you 'all your modifications will be lost. If it’s Ok It returns to your Ready Dashboard.

The other problem could be Internet if you are working thru Wifi. It’s more secure to work with Ethernet connection.

I hope that’s could help.

Take care of you :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just to be sure…

When your return to the Ready Dashboard, you must see your project here.
Click on it to reload… Make a Remix to have a backup…

3 Likes

Thank you for advice :slightly_smiling_face: I do have internet connection via Ethernet and I waited until the project should be completely saved. I saved the project multiple times during my work before I closed Ready. Nothing works. Even if I make project with only one element. Loading icon all the time and empty when edited/remixed. I checked on the other computer - same situation. :rage: I wonder what can be wrong :thinking:

3 Likes

Hey @kamnow,

Are you run the last version 2.5.32 on a windows 10 computer ?

Unfortunately this version DON’T WORK on any of my windows 10 computers. :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:
I am working with the previous version who work’s fine… follow the link bellow :

I am very frustrating because the new version has the collider modifier who will be very usefull for me.

I hope the Ready Team isworking on that… a reply from them would be appreciated !!

3 Likes

Hi guys, yes, we are already working to resolve this problem, the problem is that this happens for a small number of users and this error is quite difficult to reproduce.

2 Likes

Yes, you are right :slightly_smiling_face: In the older version everything works fine. The ReadyTeam - the challenge for you :grin:

3 Likes