Can save game or continious game offline

Can I save the game? Is it possible to make the game go offline? For example, a game has a mine that produces ore. 100 ores per hour. Can you do this if you close the game, then the mine will continue to mine ore? Thank you!

3 Likes

From my knowledge, I do not believe it is possible to have a game run while the app is not running if a game is made off Ready. If you can, then I’m not sure how to do it.

If it’s not available, maybe it can be sent to their backlog.

However, Ready games can run while offline when they’re exported.

3 Likes

Maybe game on server?

3 Likes

No server needed! Is it possible to tie the game to time on a smartphone? I am making a game on a smartphone. For example, I set mine to mine at 12 o’clock, turned off the application, turned on the game in 6 hours and at the time difference I will mine ore in 6 hours. Then you need to specify how much ore is mined in 1 second in the game logic.

3 Likes

Typically, time synchronization is done using a server. Since when you go to sleep mode, all processes in applications are usually suspended to save battery power. Further, when the user activates the screen again, the server sends new requests with corrected values to your application. But I personally have not experimented with this, so I can’t be 100% sure.

4 Likes