Bug reports (15 characters.)

Since there doesnt seem to be any organized place for this.

1.gif uploads cause the app to hang and require restart. The PC version seems to allow one actual upload, the second just stalls the app at the 100% point. On android the number varies, but i can tell when the system has hit its break point because all the gifs turn black and will not run.
2. The app doesnt recognize .ogg or .wav on android. I can only load audio thru my PC. Workflow killer, and super annoying.

And as a side note, this forum is wonky and filled with arbitrary rules and stupid limits. Was that 15 characters?

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your message. Regarding the first error, we know about it, at the moment a task has already been created for it, it will be fixed in future versions. The second error needs testing, we will definitely check it in the near future on several devices.
I like your idea - add a new section in the forum dedicated to new bugs that users find. I think we will create it.

There are restrictions on the forum for short messages … I usually put dots in front of short messages, this should help.

5 Likes

There is a typo in spanish version when starting a session with Google, the message “Inicianso sesión…” should be “Iniciando sesión…”

3 Likes

Hello @rmembrives! Thank You that told us about it, we will definitely fix it in the next updates

2 Likes

Hello @Ready! I don’t see a section for bug reports. Have you added one, or should we simply report bugs here in the suggestions section? During our summer program for students this year we noticed several bugs that weren’t there a year ago. (We also noticed some welcome changes based on topics here in the forum - thank you!)

best,
auntiel

3 Likes

Thanks @auntiel! Yes, we will add a new section in the near future, I will send you a notification about it.

3 Likes

Hi @auntiel, we adde the new “Bug Reports” categoty: https://forum.getready.io/c/bugreports

3 Likes