I am trying to attach a sound clip of a ball rolling that plays only when the ball is rolling and stops when it stops. Any suggestions?
Hello @danmbe11! Maybe You can try use the this solution:
Add the physic to the ball
Ball/Physics/Velocity/Is Greater Than/0,1 Ball/Sounds/My Sound/Play Sound
Ball/Physics/Velocity/Is Less Than/0,1 Ball/Sounds/My Sound/Stop Playing
If this does not work, let me know, as in some cases it may not work.
I did try that but it did not work. Sometimes it would play after the ball stopped moving but then it stopped all togeather.
Ok, You can send a link to the your project or tell us about how you control the movement of the ball?
No problem, we will try to help you.
Hi @danmbe11! The your game look great
You can use this steps for the playing sound:
-Turn “loop” on for the your sound
-Add the “Counter” behavior for the ball
-Create the new events
Actually - what you could do…
- player loses if she collides with the walls.
- player has 120 seconds to get out.
- player could chose degree of difficulty at start- this would add or reduce the time they have to escape. And possibly make the physics more “slippery” so control gets harder by difficulty setting.
- player loses if she touches the walls.
- after maybe 10 seconds an enemy appears- the “disruptor”
- the disruptor has the behavior of pushing the player against a wall.
- so the player now has to evade the disruptor.
- the circles that currently kill you play a new role: now when collided they destroy the disruptor.
- then a new disruptor can spawn and come after you.
- the frequency of disruptors goes up over time.
- your score is basically a) who completed the maze while b) destroying as many disruptors as possible.
- use the leaderboard to track this.
I’m thinking I could add levels as included these things as harder levels.