Account issue: login on web OK but not on app for mac

Hello
I created an account online I’m currently using to write this message.
But it doesn’t work to connect on readymaker app (Downloaded from Mac Appstore) on my mac book pro
It keep saying “username” or “password” incorrect
I completely reinstalled the app but still doesn’t work
Can anybody help ?
Thanks

4 Likes

Hello @dch92 welcome to the forum. You can try reseting your password.

2 Likes

Hello @dch92 welcome to the forum! :video_game: You can send the your login to this chat (From Ready Maker)?

4 Likes

Hi @dch92, I just wanted to welcome you to the forum! @Ready will help you with your account access :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My login is dch92 or maybe I missunderstood the question

3 Likes

Hi @dch92! In Admin part i can see the your account created on WEB and not have any projects. Maybe you can make account inside the Ready Maker? (Open the “Ready Maker” and register a new user). If you need reset the your password and you don`t remember your @mail, i can send him to you with private message.

Sorry but i can`t reset the your password in the admin part.

4 Likes

Hi
Thanks for your answer
I firstly created an account in Readymaker but was unable to you use it to connect on WEB (getready.io) : so I created this one (dch92) I’m currently using to be able to post here.
No problem with my mail address : I know it
I’m also having another trouble : I’m not able to edit project I have recorded with Readymaker app : I just get a never ending turning wheel
Same when I try to open the project through the shared link with my web browser (firefox)
I made a very simple project to test (“Bear test”) using an another account I created using the Readymaker app (dch927) as I wasn’t able to connect in Readymaker using dch92 (see my 1st message)
Can you tell me if you can see this project and help fixing the issue ?
Thanks for your support

5 Likes

Hi @dch92! Yes i can see this project(http://www.getready.io/web?id=7akwlgzfjmtl) and him also not working for me in the WEB, you can please send this project to this chat with a new link? (Open Project/Tap To Share Button/Paste the link in this chat)

… i can check this when i have chance

4 Likes

Hello
Thanks for your support !
Here is the link to the project as you requested : https://ready.app.link/iEUzI6O5e8
Hope you can solve the issue because currently I’m blocked
Regards

5 Likes

Hi @dch92! Sorry for the long answer. For some reason, your project has not been fully saved and at the moment you will not be able to edit it in any way. Perhaps the connection with the server was lost at some point and this led to the fact that the project became corrupted. I hope at the moment you have no problems with other projects?

5 Likes

Hello
I have tried again : all project I create / modify on my computer are not usable (I cannot edit them)
I created 1 on my wife iPAD on the same wifi at home : I can retrieve it on my computer but when I modify and save I get the same issue as before (never endening turning wheel)
And on the iPAD the app is crashing regularly…
So unfortunately I cannot do any project with tReadymaker : I’m very frustated

5 Likes

Hi @dch92! It’s a pity, I suppose that in your case the problem arises when you connect to our server, the connection is unstable, or your ISP allocates too little Internet traffic, so the data packet sent to the server is returned when saved.

5 Likes