A App We May Want To Watch Out For

I’m Going to make a warning about a app that can hack almost anything as Its Called Game Guardian
GameGuardian

About the “is this a leader board hack?” Topic This Maybe causing this problem
But it requires a rooted device (something you could do so you have full control over the device)
If you think it is good you would be wrong GameGuardian Also Has Functionality with virtual spaces Something Like VirturalXposed
71dd4011b2ad6d7d827e46df077c4632
Meaning Anyone Whenever or not you have root Can Hack Games
I really want The Ready Community to be aware of this problem Were Having Now
And yes people are hacking other games too
Which could also be bad for the ready contest game
If the creator of ready were less careful the person in first that hacked would recive money by not actually working for it (from what i believe)

3 Likes

The leaderboard hack has been very annoying as it has been with almost every single featured ready game, completely ruining the purpose of it and ruining the fun of competition :confused:

1 Like

Yeah I Also Seen it once

1 Like

Thanks @Creep5432 ! This is useful information for us!:+1:

2 Likes

Do you know what’s scary?
The Package Name Is Actually Called: com.you.cant.catch.me
How do i even know? I saw a video of a person hacking a game
And wanted to know if he was faking it. i then downloaded the apk got a virtual space and tried it with call of mini zombies.
And it worked 100% I then checked the package name and then Deleted it
GameGuardian Also Uses A Trick Where It Gives You A APK Of Random Letters To Avoid Being Scaned by other apps and tells you to delete the app that gave you the apk

1 Like

New possibilities of hacking are getting everywhere. It’s actually insane how much money you can earn from it… (not supporting it of course :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

1 Like

Yep :smiley:
They Are Also Trying To Make Modded APKS For Like Infinite Money Or Removing Inapp-purchases Free Crafting (without having any resources) Or toolboxes (Seen Most Of Which Being For Minecraft)

1 Like

It really sucks when they hack indie dev games :confused:

A few days ago I was playing one of my favorite multiplayer games - Among Us (basically a murder mystery game but different)

I was on their Discord server and turns out their Brazilian servers had about 30,000 hackers- only 100 being found.

And there’s one developer.

Like what the heck?? And it’s so hard to fix that when your game compiles of user saved data- and you don’t wanna do something to that by mistake

1 Like

Wow That’s Quite Alot For 1 Developer :confused:
I Seen Lots Of Exploiters On Roblox On Roleplay Games
As it is so easy to hack roblox
And Worse The Devs Barely Even Check The Reports!

On Battlebox you Could Have Infinite Health By Changing Your Avatar To A Buff Person And Have The Minigun Equipped
Which Lots Of People Are Doing ):

1 Like

[quote=“ep5432, post:9, topic:3374”]
Wow That’s Quite Alot For 1 Developer :confused:
[/quote] Right!?!? I couldn’t imagine the stress of that.

Yeah, it’s kinda sad when there are developers out there who seriously do not care about their players and/or the issues with what’s going on with their game (I’m basically just saying- why bother making the game in he first place & building a community for that?..)

2 Likes

Blockman Go Has Tons of them (they also upload videos of them hacking And not even relising Blockman Go could watch their video and ban them)

There’s a possible chance you don’t even know this game
As I Was Playing Eversince March 15
I Haven’t Seen Any Hackers There so far so im good

I Would Also Show Some Game Play But Player Content (meh) Their Title Always Include Emojis

2 Likes

About removing in-app purchases…

I used to have an app called “Lucky Patcher” that could do not much, but lots of damage to games. You could re-install an apk to find in-app purchases become free or ads are gone.

3 Likes